2020 ISUCHSAAI Grand Alumni Homecoming
The Board of Trustees would like to officially announce that the schedule of the 2020 ISUCHSAAI Grand Alumni Homecoming will be on January 21-22, 2019 at Cabagan, Isabela.
One of the highlights of this significant event will be the AWARDS NIGHT which will be held in the evening of January 21, 2019. The awards to be conferred are the following:
- Mannakam Award (oldest man and woman in attendance)
- Diamond Award
- Outstanding Golden Jubilarians (1969 &1970)
- Outstanding Silver Jubilarians (1994 & 1995)
- Significant Contributions (contribution to knowledge and practice)
- Professional Practice (Successful engagement in the profession)
- Public service
- An alumni of the ISUCHSAAI
- Has not been bestowed by the ISUCHSAAI the same award before
- Must be nominated by an independent party
- Nomination made by written or electronic mail accompanied with curriculum vitae and all significant accomplishments and corresponding proof thereof
- Acceptance of the nomination by the Board
- Screening and evaluation of the documents of the nominees.
- Deliberation and conferment of the award by the BOT
Alumni members are encouraged to submit their nominations. Deadline of the submission of the nomination will be on October 31, 2019.
Sponsorship in the 2020 Alumni Homecoming Souvenir Program will be as follows:
Front Inside Cover – 15,000.00
Back Inside Cover – 15,000.00
Back Cover – 15,000.00
One Whole Page – 10,000.00
Half Page – 5,000.00
For more information please contact Dr. Ambose Hans G. Aggabao (CP No. 0917-6505553), Dr. Richard C. Ramirez (CP No. 0915-7111324) and Dr. Roselle M. Beltran (CP No. 0936-5178125) or anyone among the Board of Trustees.This entry was posted in Uncategorized on .